Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kim's Rooftop

[X] Go to the infamous "Rooftop" (GREAT way to start the summer)

This was probably something on the list I was excited for but didn't know what to expect. The day was already epic enough bumping into LIGHTS (I've mentioned this over 100 times) but there was something about the area and the building I really liked. Once the exit door opened to the roof top and I saw even the smallest peak of the view I had goosebumps. When I finally leaned across the edge and took in the view I actually felt like I was in a movie. An amazing moment I'll never forget, and I really wish to have a view like that when I get my own place.

Amazing view of Toronto (Photo Cred: Manuela)



Bad Boys for life (Photo Cred: Athena)


Love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment